Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fast forward!


The winter of 2011 brought a personal crisis, with my husband Hadley being diagnosed with cancer.  As a result, my blog and daylilies took a back seat.  He is now doing great and I wanted to get back on track with the updates....

We bloomed some exciting crosses this spring and are holding (probably too many!) over for evaluation in Spring 2014.  We will have grand opening celebration and daylily sale in May of 2014 - featuring over 50 named hybrids as well as 1st and 2nd year seedlings....Got to make room for the future releases!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am trying to figure out whether I know you? (Can't see the person's name to attach to Creative Edge daylilies). I probably know you, but haven't put your name and the business name together. (Getting old). You can answer privately.

    ReplyDelete